I’m ashamed to say that I have been nominated for this before, and just never got around to it… whoops..
This is the Liebster Award. It’s basically like those chain letters that circulated as preteens. Lol, remember them?
ANYWAY, the word “liebster” has several definitions: dearest, sweetest, kindest, nicest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, welcome, sweetheart yeah you get the point.
Here are the official rules.
1. thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. list these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
So here we go!
1. I’d like to thank imjustadreamer.wordpress.com for this lovely nomination! From having a little nosey around her blog, it seems very interesting and entertaining and you should check it out! ❤ Much love m’dearest!
2. Meh, I’ll do this later.
3. My questions:
- Do you have a middle name? State it. Marie given at birth, Claire chosen at confirmation.
- Favourite drink and why. Tea. There is no why about it. 😉
- Coke or pepsi. I’m going to be a boring toad here and say neither. But if I had to choose- coke, duh.
- If you could change your name what would it be? Something that people outside of Ireland could pronouce! Otherwise than that, I’m quite fond of my name.
- Favourite social media site. Can I not say all of them? No? Hah! YouTube or Tumblr I’d say.
- Least favourite day of the week. Tuesdays were never that fun for me to be honest.
- Favourite tv show right now. Currently watching the simpsons daily with my new flatmates. Does that count? I don’t really watch tv anymore, to be honest.
- Favourite person in the world. It’s way too hard to only choose one. My parents, my friends, my family.
- When you were a child did you leave Santa milk and cookies? Hell yeah! And a carrot for Rudolph!
- Religious? I don’t know whether ‘religious’ is the right word, but I definitely have faith.
- Honest opinion on dandelions. This is a subject which is close to my heart. I feel like dandelions have always been apart of my way of living. I can’t bear to think of my life without them. *pause for dramatics*. The depletion of dandelions is an outrage on the eaths behalf.
Nah I’m just kidding. We called them ‘pissey beds’ because legend has it if you touched the yellow flower, you’d wet your bed.
- I’m seventeen and in university because I skipped fourth year in secondary school.
- I had ’emergency glitter’ in my pencil case for all of my secondary school experience.
- I love snapchat. Like so much. I could snap people all day it’s so fun.
- I have a lot of love for Sweden.
- I have the same birthday as the Queen.
- I’ve been in my pyjamas since I finished college today at 3.
- I’m probably having pot noodle for dinner.
- I love sandwiches. I would prefer sandwiches to like a dinner.
- I have a great love for the sea and stars!
- I love my dog so much like ugh she’s my life.
5. I nominate: In no particular order whatsoever because I love you all!:
1.perksofbeingaprocrastinator.wordpress.com Because there are many perks about being a procrastinator!
2.IPreferDeepBluesAndSeaFoamGreens.wordpress.com A very relatable blogger!
3.r34litycheck.wordpress.com I’ve always loved your blog!
4.valourborn.wordpress.com My personal bestie on wordpress ;D
5.disneyandpizza.wordpress.com Uhm, how awesome is that name?
6.sarahmarjoriee.wordpress.com My love! ❤
7.midwestamericangirl.wordpress.com Love love love!
8.charspillane.com Basically my honorary big sister on wordpress!
9.attemptingreality.wordpress.com One of my newest blogging friends 🙂
10.athinkingtransformer.wordpress.com One of my oldest blogging friends 😉
11.everytrueworddotme.wordpress.com Well worth a read 😀
6. Your questions!
- What’s your favourite thing about Ireland? 😉
- On a scale of one to twelve, how much do you love glitter?
- Who made your last smile happen?
- What is an experience you’d love to live again, and recommend for anyone to do?
- Weirdest thing you’ve ever bought?
- Favourite childhood movie?
- A weird tradition you/your country has?
- Would you kiss your first crush today?
- Your ‘go-to’ meal when you’re making/cooking dinner?
- What’s your goal in life?
- Why did you start blogging?
7. Woo rules.
8. Done and dusted!
To those who choose to except, I hope you have fun! 😀